Rabu, 22 Juli 2020

ASKING AND GIVING ATTENTION (Beserta Contoh Dialogue)

Asking and Giving Attention (Perhatian)

Asking Attention
Giving Attention
Excuse me.
(permisi)
Yes, please.
(iya, silahkan)
Attention, please.
(mohon perhatian)
Alright.
(tentu)
Can I have your attention, please? 
(bisakah saya meminta perhatian anda?)
Sure.
(tentu saja)
May I have your attention, please?
 (bolehkah saya meminta perhatian anda?)
I see.
(oh begitu)
Excuse me, I wonder if I could trouble you …. (bolehkah jika aku merepotkanmu ....)
Tell me more.
(ceritakan padaku lebih banyak)
Look what I've got here.
(lihat apa yang saya dapat disini)
Really?
(benarkah?)
Look  at here!
(lihat sini!)
What happened next?
(apa yang terjadi selanjutnya)
Look!
(lihat!)
And then what?
 (dan kemudian apa?)
Look at me!
(lihat saya!)
What’s next?
(apa selanjutnya)
Stop talking, please.
(mohon berhenti berbicara)
How interesting! What’s next?
(menarik sekali! apa selanjutnya?)

Example
Handy  : Girls, look what I’ve got here! 
  (Teman-teman, lihat apa yang aku punya ini!)
Heni
     : Wow, you finally got their newest album. Where did you find it? 
(Wow, akhirnya kamu dapat album terbaru mereka. Di mana kamu   mendapatkannya?)
Handy  : I searched it online for 3 nights straight.
 (Aku mencarinya online selama 3 malam berturut-turut.)
Ghania  : Hey, look! They’re on TV!
 (Lihat! Itu mereka di TV!)
Handy  : What is it?
  (Ada apa?)
Ghania  : Aren’t that they on TV?
  (Bukannya itu mereka di TV?)
Handy : Yes, what a coincidence!
  (Ya, kebetulan sekali!)

Video Learning:

Download Material

Download Excercise

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

EXPRESSION OF GRATITUDE AND APOLOGIZE

3. Gratitude (Berterima Kasih) Gratitude is an expression that we show or say to express grateful feeling to other people, when speakin...